State Government Relations
- Monitor and report on legislative activity in all 50-state legislatures
- Develop strategy and tactics to influence Committees, Leadership and state legislators and staffs
- Register to lobby, where necessary, at the state level, to influence the outcome of bills
- Prepare testimony, position papers and other work products at the state level
- Consulting on legislative drafting and the state legislative process
State Departments and Agencies
- Monitoring state rules and regulations, reporting on these initiatives
- Coordinating meetings with state officials, preparing presentation documents and developing strategies
- Expertise in state licensing and regulation of professions, influencing regulations and policies
- Testimony before state agency hearings
- For a variety of national trade and industry associations, worked with state associations and state chapters in their government relations objectives.
- Attended and presented government relations programs at state board meetings, conventions, seminars, and other state capitol events.
- Developed for state and federal legislative purposes coalition building initiatives.
- Influenced a wide variety of state legislation, state regulations, and state policy.
"Influencing grassroots activation begins at the state level. We know how to integrate, involve and network state organizations to achieve their objectives in legislation and government policy. The States are the training ground for future Congressmen, Senators and Federal administration government decision makers. There is no legislator, staffer or official too small to ignore!"
Case studies are available upon request